A considerable amount of information concerning insurance regulatory issues is available on the websites of state insurance departments, industry trade organizations, state stamping offices, and industry service providers.
Industry trade organizations provide helpful summaries of and links to pending and recently enacted legislation. Stamping offices provide links to similar information, as well as to other stamping offices.
Industry Trade Organizations
- National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO): NAPSLO.org
- American Association of Managing General Agents (AAMGA): AAMGA.org
- Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers (CIAB): CIAB.org
- California Insurance Wholesalers Association (CIWA): CIWA.org
- Association of California Insurance Companies (ACIC): ACIC.org
- Texas Surplus Lines Association (TSLA) TSLA.org